Tuesday 10 September 2013

Self reflection

Over my first 3 media lessons this year I've reflected over last year, I've identified what I could have done better in from last year especially when it came to my coursework.  I shouldn't have relied on other people, I should have spent more of my own time outside of lesson to complete my project and I should have filmed more footage as it turned out I didn't have enough. I've learnt some more keywords and there definitions that I didn't know from last year, I've also refreshed my memory on the keywords from last year as some of the definitions I had forgot although I remembered roughly the idea of what they meant. I've learnt how I need to self reflect on the work I do more as I find it really hard to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, a good 'self reflective' post, where you identify some key skills you need to work on this year (including being 'self reflective'!). You still need to develop your confidence more, as I still believe, as I told you many times last year, that you are much more able than you give yourself credit for.

    Weekly Summary w/c 9th Sept: you have made a good start to lessons, and have been participating (on the whole) very well. You sometimes do lack a little energy, which usually takes a few minutes for me to 'persuade' you to do what I'm asking you to do. Please always come to class with a positive attitude, and you will be amazed how much you can achieve this year.

    ReplyDelete